Freight is an essential part of the physical transaction, so the dispute about freight is also common. In order to make both parties understand clearly the problem of Freight Bearing in the process of transaction and reduce the disputes about freight, the merchants should clearly and accurately describe the composition and bearing of freight.
1. The freight dispute in the transaction shall be handled according to the principle of "who is at fault, who shall bear the responsibility", except that the buyer and the seller reach an agreement through consultation.
2. If the agreement of the transaction is not clear and the responsible party cannot be determined, the transaction shall be returned and refunded. The shipping freight shall be borne by the merchant and the return freight shall be borne by the buyer.
3. If the buyer and the seller have disputes over the actual freight amount, they need to provide relevant freight certificates. Mushroom street has the right to handle the freight according to the official quotation of the logistics company.
4. Without the buyer’s explicit consent, if the merchant entrusts the carrier to deliver the goods by means of payment on delivery (which means that the consignor does not pay the freight when entrusting the carrier, but the consignee pays the freight to the carrier when receiving the goods), the buyer has the right to refuse to sign the goods, and the resulting freight shall be borne by the merchant itself. If the buyer chooses to sign for the goods, the part of the delivery fee exceeding the agreed freight amount shall be borne by the merchant.
5. If the goods need to be sent in the process of maintenance and the way of freight bearing is not agreed, the resulting freight shall be borne by the merchant.6. If the buyer and the seller reach an agreement to exchange the goods, but there is no agreement on the return freight of the goods at the time of exchange, if it is caused by the responsibility of the merchant or the problems of the goods, the company supports the merchant to bear the resulting round-trip freight. If it is not caused by the business responsibility or commodity problems, the buyer shall bear the freight for the returned goods and the business shall bear the freight for the goods exchanged.